The Fall 2021 Print Issue of Young Rider includes:
- Acing your college applications using horse experience
- Why we love golden oldie senior horses
- Getting your horse ready for fall
- All about riders on the Magna Carta Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) team who also learn how to rehome racehorses
- How to do the three gaits and their extended versions
- What it takes to get started in eventing
- Learn how to mount and dismount the correct way
- DIY on making horsey place cards
- Read about a successful teenage equine entrepreneur who taught herself beadwork to make her first halter, which ended up launching a business
- Art gallery drawings from kids your age
- Letters from readers
- Me & My Horse photo gallery
- A double-sided poster
- Breed Profile on the Welsh Pony of Cob Type
You can find all back print issues of Young Rider here.
The Fall 2021 Print Issue of Young Rider includes getting into college, senior horses, how to try eventing, extending your horse’s gaits, an IEA team who help save horses, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the Fall 2021 issue, you can find all back print issues of Young Rider here. And if you are a cowgirl, check out our Western Life magazine. Or if you love horses of all breeds, you’ll love our Best of Breeds special collector’s edition.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40