The Fall 2020 Print Issue of Young Rider includes:
- How to juggle school and horses—you’re not alone in trying to do it all
- Three young riders of color share what it’s like to feel a little different
- How to deal with jealousy at the barn before it causes problems
- How to conquer the 7 most frequent canter problems
- Avoiding these 4 mistakes to ace your next showmanship class
- Amy’s big plans take an unexpected turn during this short story
- Learn more about your horse’s teeth and dental needs
- Stable skills on how to catch and turn out a horse to pasture
- #IRL (In Real Life) experience about riding in college
- Me & My Horse photo gallery
- Art gallery showcasing art from young readers
- A double-sided poster
- Breed Profile on the Tennessee Walking Horse
You can find all back issues of Young Rider here.
The Fall 2020 Print Issue of Young Rider includes information on how to juggle school and horses, young riders of color, dealing with jealousy at the barn, conquering the 7 most frequent canter problems, improving your showmanship class, horse dental needs, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the Fall 2020 issue, you can find all back issues of Young Rider here.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40