The Winter 2022 Print Issue of Young Rider includes:
- How to do a running braid
- Shining in flat classes
- Fashion tips for each type of western showing
- A timeline to shine at your first show
- What a career as a horse trainer is like
- A short story on the misadventures of No. 487
- Virtual Breyerfest coverage
- How to spot a sick horse
- A step-by-step on getting your horse squeaky clean in 10 steps
- Making hand-washing more fun with horsey DIY summer soaps
- The Akhal-Teke
You can find all back print issues of Young Rider here.
The Summer 2020 Print Issue of Young Rider includes articles with a show theme, such as how to do a running braid, shining in flat classes, fashion tips for western showing, how to do your best at your first show, what a career as a horse trainer is like, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the Summer 2020 issue, you can find all back print issues of Young Rider here. And if you are a cowgirl, check out Horse Illustrated’s Western Life magazine. Or if you love horses of all breeds, you’ll love our Best of Breeds special collector’s edition.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horse
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40