The Winter 2022 Print Issue of Young Rider includes:
- Wild Horses, Zebras, and Donkeys, oh my!
- 12 great reasons to go to horse camp next summer
- Exercises to ride your horse straighter and more accurately
- How to body clip your horse for winter blanketing season
- See how an IEA team learns to practice on unfamiliar horses
- Meet Bridleless Wyatt, who works as a racetrack pony, but does it in his own style
- Take a journey through your horse’s weird and wonderful digestive tract
- DIY Horse Cake for New Years
- Art gallery drawings from kids your age
- Letters from readers
- Me & My Horse photo gallery
- A double-sided poster
- The Belgian is a gentle giant draft breed anyone can enjoy
You can find all back print issues of Young Rider here.
The Winter 2022 Print Issue of Young Rider includes body clipping tips; wild horses, zebras and donkeys; Wyatt, a bridleless track pony, how a horse digests food, camps, dressage exercises, the Belgian Draft Horse, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the Winter 2022 issue, you can find all back print issues of Young Rider here. And if you are a cowgirl, check out our Western Life magazine. Or if you love horses of all breeds, you’ll love our Best of Breeds special collector’s edition.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40