The September/October 2022 print issue of Young Rider includes:
- Stable Skills: Saddle up safely
- DIY: No-sew throw blanket
- Equine Entrepreneurs: Caroline started her own company, Happy Hooves Handmade.
- In Real Life: Madison Hinton comes from a four-generation family of barrel racers.
- Careers: Hannah Waroway has been a barn manager for several large operations.
- English Lesson: Dressage basics can help any horse and rider improve.
- Western Lesson: Learn to ride up and down hills safely and effectively.
- Equine business degrees can open many doors to jobs in the horse industry.
- Overcome peer pressure at the barn with 6 key tips.
- Return to Freedom is a sanctuary for Mustangs with three locations in California.
- Breed Spotlight: Morgan
- Art gallery drawings from youth ages 8-16
- Dear YR: Letters from readers
- Me & My Horse photo gallery
- A double-sided poster
You can find all back issues of Young Rider here.
The September/October 2022 print Issue of Young Rider includes tips for overcoming peer pressure, a guide to equine college business degrees, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the September/October 2022 issue, you can find all back issues of Young Rider here. And if you are a cowgirl, check out our Western Life magazine. Or if you love horses of all breeds, you’ll love our Best of Breeds special collector’s edition.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40