The Spring 2021 Print Issue of Young Rider includes:
- Three steps to keep your pony healthy during spring
- Lesson, Lease or Buy—Which path is right for you?
- Top 10 professional writing tips for writing about your favorite horse
- How to say goodbye to a horse as you move on to another
- Determine if a career in equine law is for you
- How to tackle crossing a bridge, which is an essential part of any trial class
- Learn how to use a martingale correctly
- DIY on making a planter using a halter
- Expand your stable skills by knowing how to properly clean your horse’s brushes
- Read about a successful teenage equine entrepreneur
- Art gallery drawings from kids your age
- Letters from readers
- Me & My Horse photo gallery
- A double-sided poster
- Breed Profile on the Shetland Pony
You can find all back issues of Young Rider here.
The Spring 2021 Print Issue of Young Rider includes how to tell if you’re ready for horse ownership, a spring health guide with three tips from an equine vet, how to do a fun halter craft, information about the adorable Shetland Pony, and more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the Spring 2021 issue, you can find all back issues of Young Rider here.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40